Wednesday Evening Links

Well, I have made it to my remote location on wonderful Grace Bay here in Caicos. The 3 hour flight was a breeze, aside from everyone in my family, aside from me coming down with a 24 hour stomach virus, less than 24 hours from departure- ay yi yi! And waking up at 4 in the morning for a 7 30 flight with 2 kids, also not a charmer, but who am I to complain. People have already asked me why I would blog remote- that I need a break. Believe me, sitting on my terrace here with the whisper of gentle turquoise waves crasing on the shore is a break. I'll be back with a little on Real Estate here, and I must say, it looks like I have found myself in another boom town here. Here are today's links:
First Glimpse Of A World Without Madison Square Garden (Curbed)
Saudi Prince To Be First In Plaza's Grand Suite (Real Deal)
15 Union Square West Open For Business (Curbed)
Brooklyn Foreclosures Up 20%, But Not Many In Manhattan (Brownstoner)
More tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts